Thursday, May 25, 2017

Sad Stories

Do you want Data ??
My cousin works in QA (calls himself manager) for Bestbuy in minneapolis.
He faked all his resume and got through CTS and is a QA manager to get the labor job done by offshore.
He laughs at others because of his fortune through CTS.
.
Do you want a comparison?
He is a BTech fail in first attempts. I am an NIT pass out.
He is fake ameerpet resume. I am 15 years experienced
He is a QA. I am an architect.
He is CTS. I am working in american company.
He got GC and is winner. I could not. I am loser friend.. by going in right path.
.
Do you want proofs for that? There are hundreds of them

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How is it that you did not get a Greencard even after 15 years ?

Intern said...

Nice article. Highly recommended. The thoughts are clear and well explained. Thank you for sharing your work, truly worth reading. On the other hand, if you’re interested in, Green card, feel free to visit our website. Thank you and God bless!

Numerical effects of EB1C on EB2 backlog

Lets look at calculation and try to understand the numerical effects of EB1C on EB2 backlog.  Source_1   DHS Year book ...